JeanKreinar

Debiting My Account

I still have not received my refund, but am receiving emails that my account will be debited for the service fees.

I've followed the instructions and tried to call on the Tuesday before the debit. but cannot get through. 

I cannot pay for the refund services until I receive the refund, per our written agreement. Please respond to confirm that my account will not be debited until I receive my refund.

Thank you,

Jean Kreinar

bluedeb

Debiting My Account

Per the Refund Processing Agreement, you authorized TurboTax to debit your bank account if your refund was insufficient to cover your fees:

In addition, by clicking the "I Agree" button below, you electronically sign and authorize Intuit (through its third party processor) to debit the TurboTax Fees, Additional Products and Services Purchased and any applicable sales tax from your bank account number identified in the Agreement below, in the event that you do not receive a tax refund that is sufficient to pay for them.

Why was my bank account auto-debited for TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

bluedeb

Debiting My Account