Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will steps 2 and 3 be ready? Also where do I put in my banking information where I want my refund to go to?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When will steps 2 and 3 be ready? Also where do I put in my banking information where I want my refund to go to?

DD info is in step 2 of the FILE tab and you cannot get to that step until all the forms in your return are ready to be filed ... click on the REVIEW tab to see what forms you are waiting on ... and those that say 1/18 are supposed to be released tonight  so come back tomorrow and try again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

DD info is in step 2 of the FILE tab and you cannot get to that step until all the forms in your return are ready to be filed ... click on the REVIEW tab to see what forms you are waiting on ... and those that say 1/18 are supposed to be released tonight  so come back tomorrow and try again.

Thank you, that was very helpful!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies