kalvarez1

Customer Service Survey

Hi,

I have had great experiences with CPA's within the past couple weeks, named Jerome and Michael, and both asked me to complete surveys (which I would love to do for them) but I haven't received any survey link after our calls. I checked all my emails and spam folders and have gotten nothing. Which is a shame because they were SO helpful even though my tax issue was a bit more complicated. Michael and Jerome were both extremely helpful and thorough in examining my taxes and in explaining what could have went wrong, but Jerome in particular was able to completely resolve my issue, very thoroughly and efficiently I might add. Please send me a link so that I can submit surveys for them both, thank you. 

-Katherine 

DanPaul02

Customer Service Survey

Surveys are not sent for every interaction.  A computer determines when they are actually sent to the client and there is no way for the client to request a survey.  

mesquitebean

Customer Service Survey

@kalvarez1    I've asked a Moderator to look at your posting, and she may be able to forward your comments above to the right department to acknowledge the CPAs who helped you.