Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

CP11 issue

Why is it next to impossible to get help from TurboTax? I received a CP11 form from the IRS and they suggested I contact TurboTax to understand the nature of my tax filing miscalculation. TurboTax offers little to no customer service and no ability to speak to a real person to understand the nature of this issue. The community page only offers that I need to call the IRS to discuss the miscalculation. Wait - isn't TurboTax supposed to accurately calculate my taxes? And now I can't speak to anyone to sort this out. In addition, they won't offer a refund since filing my return is considered acceptance of the software's performance, but how can I know if it worked until I get IRS feedback? Has anyone else had a similar experience? This feels scammy.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

CP11 issue

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.

So no one here knows what the IRS is referring to based on the CP11 notice you received - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-cp11-notice

What did the IRS change on your tax return?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies