ceaze-pesoz

Could I claim my nieces that live in mexico they have ss numbers

You may be able to claim them as dependents under the Qualifying Relative rules if they meet all the requirements under the rules.

To be a Qualifying Relative -

1. The person cannot be your qualifying child or the qualifying child of any other taxpayer. A child is not the qualifying child of any other taxpayer if the child's parent (or any other person for whom the child is defined as a qualifying child) is not required to file an income tax return or files an income tax return only to get a refund on income tax withheld.
2. The person either (a) must be related to you or (b) must live with you all year as a member of your household.
3. The person's gross income for the year must be less than $4,200 (social security does not count) in 2019
4. You must provide more than half of the person's total support for the year.
5. The person must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S., Canada, or Mexico resident for some part of the year.
6. The person must not file a joint return with their spouse.

WalkerOnce

How do I enter into Turbo Tax that my Niece  is in  Mexico and I send money to support her? 

Just sending money does not qualify her as your dependent, unless all of the requirements listed are met.  You would then just claim her as a dependent. You do not get to deduct the amount you sent.