Cost to efile

Cost to efile

Turbotax quoted me a $30 price to for the Deluxe edition (discounted price from my bank).

But when I then chose to efile, the final bill showed a $70 amount: $30, plus $40 for filing.

Are they really planning to charge me $40 extra dollars just to efile my return?

Cost to efile

There is no additional fee to e-file a federal return.  Did you by opt for an add-on feature?  Use the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ linked below to review your TurboTax fees before e-filing.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

You may be able to reduce those fees by removing something in your fees.  See the link below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/what-can-i-do-to-reduce-my-fees/00/26051

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Cost to efile

I do not work and have very little interest and dividend income. I do not qualify for a return on federal or state tax return. I paid for Turbo Tax Premier so we could file my daughters taxes which we already submitted. Now I can efile my federal which is included in Premier at no extra charges but do I have to pay for my state efile? So far we have efile federal & State for my daughter. Will I have to pay the efile fee on my State taxes even though

my income is below the minimum is below the amount to have to file taxes on both federal & state?

Cost to efile

@edseladkins For products, pricing and what is included, please click this link TurboTax Products and Pricing

Find out which TurboTax desktop software product is right for you.