Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Change from self employed to 1040

I need to change my filing method because I do not have any self employment income.
1 Reply
Texas Roger
Level 15

Change from self employed to 1040

If you have not registered or paid, you should be able to downgrade to a lower version. Click on My Account then Clear and Start Over.

All versions prepare a form 1040 or variation of it. Self Employed just completes a Schedule C in addition to the form 1040. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings