pjadams29

Change bank routing number

I am trying to change my bank routing number after I have paid my fees. I see the option to pick how I want my refund, but not a way to change the account.

PatriciaR

Change bank routing number

If you have not filed your taxes, you can change your direct deposit information by following the steps below:

• Go to the File tab (top of program)
  • Finish Step 1 Review your order
  • Proceed to Step 2 Your refund/payment Info
  • Verify that the box stating "I want my refund deposited into this account" is unchecked
  • At the bottom of the page, click Continue
  • Enter your new bank account information

If you have already filed your tax return, you may be able to stop the direct deposit to the incorrect account, and receive a paper check as per the IRS: If the return hasn't already posted to the IRS system, you can ask them to stop the direct deposit. You may call the IRS toll-free at 800-829-1040, M - F, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.

PatriciaR

Change bank routing number

• Go to the File tab (top of program)
  • Finish Step 1 Review your order

Francis Demaria

Change bank routing number

My 2018 routing number on file is incorrect, i had to do all kinds of paperwork to get my 2018 return and the number on file is not right. I believe this is why I didnt get any stimulas money....