Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Change bank information

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Change bank information

If you have already filed your return & it has been accepted, you cannot change your banking information.  If your banking information is incorrect, then you will automatically be switched to receiving a check in the mail.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

Change bank information

If you have already filed your return & it has been accepted, you cannot change your banking information.  If your banking information is incorrect, then you will automatically be switched to receiving a check in the mail.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Change bank information

I’m talking about after I have a new bank Info do I change it next tax season and wait ? 

Highlighted
Level 15

Change bank information

When you file next year's return for 2020 you will enter your current bank info then.  You don't need to enter it ahead of time.

Privacy Settings