davgl10

Cash refund advance 2019

Cash refund advance 2019

REFUND ADVANCE

Last year for 2018 returns, certain qualified users were offered refund advance amounts on prepaid Visas at the time of e-filing, predicated on the amount of the refund and their returns being accepted by the IRS.  But it had to be offered--there was no way to opt in by request. If they offer a similar program for 2019 returns, do not expect to see it until January.  Since a return cannot be e-filed and accepted until the end of January, you could not receive a loan until early February at best.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

Tinksmom03

Cash refund advance 2019

Hello, I was just wondering if I am still able to get a cash advance after I’ve already e-filed?

Cash refund advance 2019

@Tinksmom03 wrote:

An advance is no longer available once the tax return has been filed.