Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dorian137

Cannot download my 2019 return. There's an option: 'Download/print return (PDF)' but the link launches me only to a prompt to buy the 2021 service.

Why doesn't this link simply allow me to download or at least view the returns that I already paid for??????
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Cannot download my 2019 return. There's an option: 'Download/print return (PDF)' but the link launches me only to a prompt to buy the 2021 service.

When you logged in did you scroll down and click on the 2019 tab to download the 2019 PDF ?

PDF from tax home .png

dorian137

I did indeed. That only takes me to another page that says:

Download your past TurboTax returns

Looks like you didn't file with us last year or you filed using a TurboTax product that doesn't include access to prior-year returns.

To download your prior-year TurboTax returns, just get started with your 2020 tax return in the TurboTax product that's right for you.

Select a product on Tax Home

Want to download your TurboTax customer data including your tax returns?

dorian137

(and thank you for your reply)

Ok ... if you did not use the online program for the 2021 return then you must WAIT for the 2022 ONLINE program to open up in early December  where you can  start a 2022 return just long enough to open access to the prior year returns.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies