Solved: Can't find my 1040 forms. Didn't see the option to view 1040 form under "account". Please help ASAP!

Can't find my 1040 forms. Didn't see the option to view 1040 form under "account". Please help ASAP!

No problem. This can be confusing. You need to be inside your return when you select My Account, otherwise you will only see Account Settings/ Save and Sign out.

• If you have not filed select take me to my return to do this
  • If you have filed, log back in and click on "add a state" to open the return

Then Select the My Account drop down in the upper right and choose Print Center.

Click My Account in the TurboTax header, right side.
    Click on Tools
    Click on View Tax Summary
    Click on Preview My Return

Click on Tools
    Click on View Tax Summary
    Click on Preview My Return