Solved: Can I use the 1040X form the IRS website to amend my 2018 tax return. I just downloaded it now and it gives me the option to select 2018

bawinters2016

Can I use the 1040X form the IRS website to amend my 2018 tax return. I just downloaded it now and it gives me the option to select 2018

Ashby

Yes, you can. You just have to be very careful with how you fill it out to make sure the numbers match what you already filed. The 1040X is available and ready from IRS. The IRS has to approve the TurboTax version before we can release it in the program.

Ashby