dlg1616

Can I still file my 2017 taxes if I haven't got my refund from 2016 yet? I was supposed go and prove my identity but have not be able to do so.

MaryK1

This might not work, but since the IRS did not release your refund, the AGI may be ZERO
MaryK1

Yes, you can still file your 2017 taxes, but they will most likely be put on hold as well until you can do the identity verification.

dlg1616

I don't have the 5digit number I need from 2016, to put on my 2017 taxes to file
fanfare

@TurboTaxMaryK1  please show documentation from the IRS or Turbotax that you can only make three e-File attempts.