golfgal62

Can I print all forms and schedules?

Turbo Tax printed page 1 of 1040 which includes lines 1 -22.I'm assuming there's more since t. tax opted to itemize? No page 2. I need the schedule for itemized tax deductions, as the amount on line 8, page 1 of the 1040 is $26,600.

Please advise.

JulieCo

Can I print all forms and schedules?

The IRS completely revised the 1040 form in 2018.  The form is much shorter and now only 23 lines long.  The information that used to be reported on it has now been moved out to six different schedules (Schedules 1 to 6) which only will be generated if there is an amount on them.

IRS Form 1040

Your line 8 amount of $26,600 is a standard deduction amount for a joint return where both filers are either over 65 and/or blind.  See more information on the standard deduction amounts for 2018 below.

Therefore, since your return is using the standard deduction, there will not be a Schedule A with your return.

JulieCo

Can I print all forms and schedules?

IRS Form 1040