Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I have my refund check deposited onto my smiOne Visa Card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
AnnaB

Yes, you can have your tax refund direct deposited onto a Prepaid Debit Card.  You would need to know the account and routing number for the card.

Note: The credit card number of the card may not be the account number.  Often these cards are essentially linked to a bank account; therefore, the information you need actually applies to the bank account that the card is associated with.

doras61

what name to I use a bank
doras61

what bank to I use as a bank

Yes. As long as you can have the route number & the account number of the card.

I put in my smione account and routing info in my turbotax intuit for my refund for my daughter's part of the 2nd stimulus check. I just checked the IRS portal for status of the 3rd stimulus check and it's saying it will be deposit on march 17th. The IRS accepted my refund for the 600 on march 8th. But the last 4 numbers the IRS portal is showing isn't the last 4 digits of my smione account I entered. The first 12 numbers are blocked out and I counted the account number from my smione account and that's 12 numbers. So is the last 4 numbers that is showing on IRS portal for turbotax? Does turbotax get it to deposit into the account number I put when I filed?  Also will the refund of the $600 be deposited at the same time as the stimulus? 

Thank you for any help.

The $600 will be included in the refund.  If there is a problem with the account, the bank will send the money back to the IIRS and the IRS will issue a paper check.

You can track your refund at Where is My Refund

The site is down for maintenance this weekend.

Bancorp

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@BrieAguilar  For information as to which account will the stimulus payment be deposited, please see the IRS website:  Get My Payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Bancorp

When I filed the tax return to get my daughter's part of the stimulus money I didn't get in January  and the irs accepted my refund and it's still saying its processing. It was accepted on march 8th before biden signed the 3rd stimulus bill. Would the irs use the account I put in on the turbotax free file or was it to late since it was filed right before the new stimulus? Or does turbotax use an account to get the stimulus then turbotax deposits it to my account? Cause I don't know what account the IRS portal is showing the last 4 digits is not the same as mine. There are 12 numbers in my account number. There are 12 of these symbols (*) that are blocked out on the irs portal.  I'm just trying to figure out what account that is to make sure my stimulus check isn't going to some account that isn't mine. I do recieve social security disability for my daughter and I get her payments every 1st of the month on a direct Express card but the last 2 stimulus money I got by check in the mail. I read on different pages on the irs that says those with ssi and SSDI will have their payments on the direct Express card. Any help is appreciated. I'm just so stressed about all this cause we really need the money. Thank you

Also I dont know if this helps but I used my smione card account and routing number to get direct deposit. The smione card is the card I got from the attorney general for child support. That's the account I put in on my refund when i did it through turbotax. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This information is provided by the IRS - Third Stimulus FAQ 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
joyce317

Is it 2200 mine is different also

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies