ak49rose

Can I fix my husbands name on our return without an amendment? I did not e-file and have not mailed our return yet.

Rachel_W

Yes, if you haven't mailed your return yet, you can fix your husband's name on your return without an amendment.

To do so, please follow these instructions:

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the blue box "Add a State" (You are not actually adding a state but this gets you to the correct menu)
  • From here, you can click "Federal" from the left side of your screen and then change what you need to change
  • Walk through the "File" section to reprint or E-File after you have made the necessary changes

Rachel_W

• Login to your TurboTax Account