xdsc_grim

Can i adjust my state return after i have already filed it? I just recieved a Form 1099G from EDD regarding my PFL amount that I didnt enter in my return.

NO ... once the return has been filed you must WAIT ...

If the return is rejected you can make the corrections needed and then re submit  the return. 

BUT if the return is accepted for procession you must WAIT LONGER ... you can ONLY amend a return that has been fully processed and you have paid the original balance due or received the original refund. 

xdsc_grim

Thank You, that's what i thought. So I wait and file a  Form 1040X, Amended Tax Return, if the return doesn't get rejected. Correct? IF it does get rejected submit it correctly with the 1099G. 

Thanks again 🙂

Correct.