Can I access 1099 forms I created last year?

How do I access my prior-year Quick Employer Forms?

Quick Employer Forms is designed to make the creation of Employer Forms and the filing process smooth and hassle-free. Each year as part of your filing experience, we encourage you to download and save a PDF of your completed Quick Employer Forms.

After you file, we also make it easy to access your current-year forms in Quick Employer Forms through October 31. This gives you time to download and store a PDF of your forms.

You can easily save a copy of your completed forms by either of the above methods for free.

When next year’s version of Quick Employer Forms is released, you can access your prior-year returns by purchasing TurboTax Business or Home and Business for CD/Download, TurboTax Self Employed, or TurboTax Live Self Employed. When you do, you'll be able to view, print, or download your prior-year forms for previous tax years.

Here is the link when available :   https://quickemployerforms.intuit.com/welcome.htm?intuit_apikey=prdakyresSmn44AuZ4SeYfyHDNAJegg4yuhE...

FYI ... IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP COPIES OF THE FORMS FOR 5 YEARS PER THE IRS RULES ... ALWAYS KEEP A PAPER COPY AND A PDF  SO YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE REGULATIONS ... DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE ACCESS TO THEM THRU A THIRD PARTY.