Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

@janeenglover ... I guess it depends on who you get on the phone.. Some of them will atleast tell you if your paperwork has been received..

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

I hope it updates tonight or by this weekend! I cant take it any longer lol.....
SLLANE

@mskellymcrae I was told today 3/16/2017 that my refund will not be processed in this batch and that it's a certain amount they process every few days.So for example if they process 100,000,000 the rep said mine was like 100,000,025 away from being processed.  I just wanna scream!!! The good news is that I will get $388 more . He also said my 152 tax topic that appeared on WMR doesn't really mean anything.
SLLANE

Filed 2/7
Letter dated 2/18
Received letter  2/27
Fax form 2/28
Irs received form 3/6
152 tax topic 3/15
SLLANE

Transcript has generated !!!
SLLANE

@mskellymcrae did you get an update

@SLLANE did you order your transcripts through mail or online? I ordered mine 3/10 and still have received them I know it takes a while though so was just curious. Have you updated any on WMR?
ssa101105

Great news! WMR still no bars. As if this am I am able to view transcript online. No change in amounts since sending 1085 & 8962. Deposit set for 4/3/17. Hopefully sooner! Cycle 20171105

I got my tax topic back 3/9/17 and still can not order my transcripts.

what phone number are you guys calling to get info about your refund?

Wait to see if you can order tomorrow @janeenglover . I was able to order mine the day after I got my TT back and it just so happen to be after one of the larger updates.

But you can call 1-800-829-0582 Ext. 652, they may give you the run around like they did most people.
SLLANE

@aprilmichelle91 I ordered my transcript online
SLLANE

@janeenglover 18008291040

@SLLANE not yet but the 1st person I spoke to tild ne the 24th then the second tine i called they saix I should have by 10th of April. I am hoing to see an update by this weekend.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies