Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

So I  called and I keep getting the [removed] answers . I think they are just taking their time. They are just releasing them as they please . I have never in my life seen such an issue with IRS . I mean who the hell knows when I am going to get mines back at this point .  I think they know what day they are going to be released and they just pick and choose when they are going to send them out .If you see that my kids have been claimed  by me every year what do you need to verify . I am on hold right now , I am going to try my best to get some real help.

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

I’m still waiting for the tax advocate to call me. Apparently if there is a hardship they can get it released immediately. I’ll update once I get the call.
chrsatylr

We shouldn't have to take the route of calling the Tax Advocate. It's a bunch of bs.

I agree.

So I finally got my transcript and it just says my code is 20190605 which I read is just the date it entered into the master file. My receive date is 04/15/19 and read that date is just the date they put on there which ever is the latest for them to say they received it. But nothing else

So after relooking at my transcript and then looking at last years and the year before the return transcripts don’t have your DDD date on them. The received date is the last day to file your return and the cycle date is on there with nothing else. So unless I’m missing something then you don’t know from your return transcript when your DDD is
Jsmith77
Returning Member

Yes it does. On the very bottom it will have code 846 refund issued and it date
Jsmith77
Returning Member

But only online

@jls7741 i checked mine online and it does not have the code 846 in it i checked 2017 to give me an idea of where to look. Is it that mine haven't been processed

I talked to the tax advocate. Please double check your returns and the W2. One of my employers reported differently than what was on my W2 and my return which is why mine is on hold. I now have to file an amended return and the tax advocate stated can still take up to May first before I get my refund.

Anyone any update??   :'('

Nope not me.
chrsatylr

No update since March first.

Nope. The only update I've gotten about my taxes is how Turbotax is going to be taking $80 outta my bank account in April. WTF!! Unbelievable! I will never use them again. Have been a faithful user for 12 years. I am so over this tax season. I will reluctantly be calling in Monday to see what/if is the problem. My letter said verifying. The one time I really counted my chickens before they hatched
chrsatylr

I got the same email this morning from TurboTax saying they are taking their cut on April twelfth regardless if I recieved my refund or not. Some bs if you ask me.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies