turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Raven8300

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@nicolem335 told you I was with you here until the end
NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@raven8300 Mr Dedicated 🙂
Raven8300

@nicolem335 loyal ma’am 🙂
NicoleM85

@raven8300 still nothing can you believe that... fingers crossed for tomorrow
Raven8300

I cannot believe that @nicolem335 that is beyond comprehension
NicoleM85

@raven8300 they need our money more than we do I think
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I’m beginning to really believe that.  I thought for sure you got yours and hit the islands.
NicoleM85

@raven8300 ha yeah right.... at work every darn day.
Raven8300

Blahhh, I know exactly what you mean.  @nicolem335 I can’t believe you haven’t heard anything yet.  I was thinking about you the other day wondering what the latest was.
NicoleM85

@raven8300  yeah I’ve been so crazy busy at work I have gotten on here. I wonder about everyone else we have been chatting with
Raven8300

@nicolem335  I know.  I’m guessing most have been resolved?  Haven’t heard.  Or we ran them off? LOL!
NicoleM85

@raven8300 that’s what probably happened really and truly lol
Raven8300

@nicolem335 Yeaaaaaaa, that is most likely the case lol it’s all good

Hi I verified my 5071C letter on 2/14/19.  Today On 3/18/19  due to the fact a HUMAN BEING NOW COMBS THROUGH OUR W2 now and is why it takes 9 additional weeks states I have a NEW ADJUSTED REFUND of 396$ about 1000$ shy of what I originally thought.  Disagreed with my tax deductions. Oh well oh and I have to wait an additional 4 to 6 weeks. 

Wow such bs
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies