Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does your refund take to be deposited on your turbo tax prepaid card once your approve i have never used one of these cards and it usualy would be pending by now

chaniqua.taylor I don't Kno what the hold up is, hopefully it will be credited Monday if not I don't Kno what to do
reed29681

How long does your refund take to be deposited on your turbo tax prepaid card once your approve i have never used one of these cards and it usualy would be pending by now

I searched My state gov taxes and it said it was a offset for HOSPITAL BILLS ! and i had A letter sent in the mail which makes no sense they took my federal and my state when i only Owed my hospital 251 $

What’s crazy is everyone is having random out the blue offsets happening to them. It’s this government shutdown thing that’s doing this. Everyone is losing their return for one thing or another, a bill they never even thought about it, it used to be major debts and students loans now it’s just whatever you can possibly owe to another they take, and they take the entire return!

What's fucked up is when they took mine they didn't even pay turbo tax their fees. US Dept of Ed is full of shit and they just taking people money without investigating or the proper way of handling things "wanna be thugs". My student loans is way over 7 yrs and from a school that was shut down from fraud and bankruptcy. The whole system is fucked up and stupid asf. They taking peoples money and giving some too much or not enough back. And plus they won't take your calls so emails it is! You have to fight research and stand up for yourself. We have rights! They have been sued plenty of times!

Yeah they didn't pay TurboTax either so who do I email?

BFS Beuaru of Treasury

Taxes was taken to pay a bunch of financial aid that i had nothing to do with....i'm thinking on trying to file a mass tort lawsuit. also....fuck turbo tax and greendot. will NEVER use them again.

The woman that worked for the state said up to 10 days because once they release it. It’s out of there hands . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies