Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Creed214

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

Mines still says no information and this is my 22nd day so what should i do now just be patient? I see some people got theres today the 27th
quoya619

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

Still waiting on a  ID verification letter

I haven’t gotten anything either. Hopefully, the WMR not showing us info, or saying “No info found” maybe it’s just a glitch with their website and we will still get ours. I hope so. Single momma need it. I don’t get any help with my kids what so ever.

@basegod214, who are you asking? If your asking me. I technically filed in August last year. As these are my 2017 year. Well I got a letter saying the irs needed more time. Which was up well before Christmas. Then I got another letter saying they basically owe ME interest. Probably due to how long is taken. But I’m supposed to turn letter in with this tax season. The point is they clearly acknowledging they received them. So the “no info found” messages I’m getting on WMR doesn’t mean you didn’t file or they didn’t receive them.
Creed214

If anybody get theres can you please update us im sure if there was something wrong they would let us know on the app right

@basegod214 From the research I’ve done. People are saying it’s. Glitch in th system. And apparently people who have called were told their working on fixing and updating the system.
Pretty much everyone here is dealing with same issues.

@basegod214 From the research I’ve done. People are saying it’s. Glitch in th system. And apparently people who have called were told their working on fixing and updating the system.

Hey guys, this might ease some of your minds, it sure has mine!

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://thecollegeinvestor.com/17495/common-irs-wheres-my-refund-questions-and-errors/#tab-con-8">ht...>

If you're having the same.issue I am while.trying to access your refund status info on the WMR page, checkout the link I've posted above. Apparently, a lot of people are getting the same error messages saying there is no info on you, which for over a week now has had me in straight PANICMODE! Done panic, it could be a simple issue and doesn't change your refund status. Has anyone who has posted on here recieved their refund yet? I will be sure to post an update here when I do, I hope others will do the same! Good luck to you guys! 🙂

I’m having the same issue as emhugstrees. Ongoing. I too am in panic mode. Thanks for posting that link! I’ll keep you posted if I ever get my money or whatever comes of this!

I still haven’t received anything. My WMR still says no information found. Ugh wish they’d just give us our money.

Ugghh SAME!!! It's getting really difficult not knowing or having any way to get ANY info on even the status of the return now! It's making me crazy!!! ?

@emhugstrees same. I haven’t gotten anything else in the mail. I called local IRS and asked if I should bring ID in just in case they sent out an verification and I didn’t get it. They said it’s by apt ONLY and you have to have a letter with a “letter number” on it to make an apt. I still can’t talk to anyone when I try to call the IRS numbers. Says high call volume to try another time or another day. I just don’t understand what the problem is. Technically, I filed and got accepted in August. But due to it no longer being tax season I got a letter stating they needed more time. I’m pretty sure 6 months is plenty of time for them to get WHATEVER they needed DONE. I need my money now! Thanks for keeping us updated. Feels like those who got forgot about the rest of us being stressed and worried.

@mommaof488 girl SAME! I've. Heard. Nothing! I keep just trying to stay positive and put it out of my mind.. right! As a single mom myself with every utility bill's status depending on this refund, its DEFINITELY the 1st thing on my mind everyday. It hasn't quite been 21 days for me yet, the 8th is my 21st day, but nevertheless! It's the "no info" and not being to call and speak with a fuckin human, bullshit that's making the waiting game way worse. IF there is some kind of glitch or technical issue, we should have been notified or something. If we need to re-file because our shit was lost or there was a problem, we should have been notified. The not knowing or being able to find anything out crap is ridiculous. And I totally get that millions of people filed, so the IRS is a bit busy, I get that, but not being able to speak with ANYONE?! WTF?!?! ugghh! And, mama, you're rightfully freaking out, I already know I would be even worse off than I am now if I were you! Nothing since AUGUST??! Did you ever have any available info on the WMR site?? I did when my refund first got accepted on 2/17, but it was gone after like a week... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, IRS?!?!??! siiiiiiiiigh. I'll continue to keep posting here, I hope other people will do the same when/if they ever find anything out or get their refund.

WMR shows no info found for me. Filed and accepted 2/17. I changed my search from HOH (which I filed) to single and got that it’s “still being processed.” Sunday is day 21 for me. This is getting old AF.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies