trevorthring

Are others experiencing this? Went to check the status of my stimulus payment on IRS.gov and it says "Payment Status Not Available". Could that be a website issue?

ReginaM

It takes a while for the IRS to upload everyone's data.  With it being a new portal it could just take a while to gain access to everyone's information.  

Princessgaia

SAME problem here! I fill out the 3 initial questions and get a message saying my payment status is not available and then the only option is exit. I just want to add my direct deposit info! 

davlukabb

I'm getting the same message. Have not yet filed 2019, but we filed 2018 Married Filing Jointly, and the IRS does not have our direct deposit info since we owed taxes.  Not sure what to do except wait, but it does sound like many people are getting this message for one reason or another.