turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Are others experiencing this? Went to check the status of my stimulus payment on IRS.gov and it says "Payment Status Not Available". Could that be a website issue?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Are others experiencing this? Went to check the status of my stimulus payment on IRS.gov and it says "Payment Status Not Available". Could that be a website issue?

It takes a while for the IRS to upload everyone's data.  With it being a new portal it could just take a while to gain access to everyone's information.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

SAME problem here! I fill out the 3 initial questions and get a message saying my payment status is not available and then the only option is exit. I just want to add my direct deposit info! 

davlukabb
Returning Member

I'm getting the same message. Have not yet filed 2019, but we filed 2018 Married Filing Jointly, and the IRS does not have our direct deposit info since we owed taxes.  Not sure what to do except wait, but it does sound like many people are getting this message for one reason or another.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies