Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Apply Georgia refund to next year

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

Apply Georgia refund to next year

 You can apply your refund to your 2017 estimated tax in the Georgia. You do this on the screen A few things before we wrap up your state taxes. Under Other Forms, choose Estimate Tax Payments for Next Year. Go through all of the screens until you reach Apply Overpayment? and make your choice. See the screenshot below.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings