Solved: anyone have a way to get a supervisors direct phon...

anyone have a way to get a supervisors direct phone number ?

Have talked to 3 agents and cannot get a legit answer.

When I filed my taxes a totally unknown bank and account was submitted. Yes I should have caught it, but I did not. So my refund and stimulus amount went to a bank that I have no knowledge of.

How can a bank and account get into my return, I would understand if I made a keystroke mistake and punched in a a couple of numbers, but a totally new bank and account number?? I don't think so.

Somehow TurboTax put it in there. I imported my TDameritrade account could this be part of the ghost input.

Were you having any fees deducted from your refund?  Then it goes though another bank to take the fees out.

One poster found this.....
The refund was sent to a bank I didn't recognize because Schwab where I have an account uses an intermediary bank, JP Morgan. So the refund was in my Schwab account which has little activity and I had not checked. I had not had a refund in so long, I did not remember the default account I had set up years ago for refunds.

One poster found this.....

Thanks.

It was defaulted to my TDameritrade account. Funny how the so called customer service agents could not tell me this, instead of insisting that I MUST have imputed it myself.

hats off for your answer. Demerits to Turbo for theirs.

Last time after all these years that I will use them.

Yeah, I kind of remember seeing that posted before.  That if you import from a broker it mIght enter that as your Direct Deposit Info.