Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jahmyllt

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Guess I'm weekly as well. Yes, I filled with TT
jlrat123

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Mine still processing as well
jahmyllt

:(
jlrat123

I don't see me receiving a check anytime soon . I was accepted 1/28
yesyesro

That kind of makes sense the last few years I've been getting an update on Saturdays and this past Saturday my status changed and bars went away and I was able to order my transcripts so I'm hoping I get updated this Saturday with the rest
jahmyllt

Smh. Me either. & I bet when we do finally update our ddd will be for March.:|
stroudmonique
Returning Member

Naw don’t say that I think we all should see a update this Saturday

I hope so
jlrat123

No not March

No not March but by the 23rd
jahmyllt

For me, usually when I get a ddd, it's over a week out. So, Saturday would be the 23rd. The 27th or the 28th is within that week. & if I'm not mistaken dd only goes out on thurs & fridays..
jlrat123

Urge!

I filled in the beginning of January and mine switched to accepted on January 14th. And yes I have the child earned credit.. and mine now says being processed. And I don't have a ddd yet. But I know someone that filled later then me and has child credit and has a die date February 22nd. I can't figure out why I don't have one yet for?

I do know that the rest of the people that filed around January should be getting a update about where their taxes are on Saturday . So hang tight

And the earliest you’ll get a refund would be the 27th from what i was told .
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies