Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jahmyllt

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Just by what was said on a Fb thread. There were lots of people that got Saturday updates for the 22nd. & my inlaw said her friend got a ddd as well. Not sure if it was for the 22nd just assumed it was.
jahmyllt

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Also, they are now notating your account every time you call the IRS. Example: Like sometimes we'll call & make up somthing, just for them to review our accts.. So, FYI. lol
jlrat123

Fingers x I get an update tomorrow . turbo tax said my est. Return date was Feb 18th urge
jahmyllt

Just saw on FB, that EIC & CTC have received dd today.. not ddd, but dd (direct deposit). Mine hasn't updated at all. IRS rep said, no EIC & CTC would receive refunds before the 27th. That was a lie. ???
jlrat123

I haven't checked mine yet but once I do ill let u know . r u in Florida?
jlrat123

Almost at work then ill look
jahmyllt

No, GA
dallas256

My Federal return was accepted on Jan 14th and I still dont have a date it just says its being processed
-_-
jlrat123

Did u file with turbo tax?
stroudmonique
Returning Member

I was told we should have a update by the 23rd and should have our refund by the 27th and yes it’s true some ppl who file EIC & CTC did get a date for the 22nd
stroudmonique
Returning Member

Also supposedly the way the irs look at our return is daily and weekend so however you fall in line depend how fast your refund get process. I’m weekly so I won’t see any update until Saturday
dallas256

Yes I filed with Turbo Tax

How do you know where you fall in line (daily or weekend) of when the IRS looks at your return?

How do you know where you fall in line (daily or weekend) of when the IRS looks at your return?
stroudmonique
Returning Member

I was told it’s from the codes on your transcript my code it’s 20190505 when I google it I was told I’m weekly so my wmr site will only update weekly for me
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies