Solved: Ammended return

Ammended return

I amended my federal return a couple days after I filled the original. The program said I would print and send it but it never gave me an option to print, and now I don't see the amended return anywhere?

Ammended return

If you revisited the program in amendment and made your changes already, you should be able to download and print Form 1040X to mail in and amend your taxes. To download the form(s):

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online
  2. On the white bar at the top, from the My TurboTax drop-down menu, select My Tax Timeline.
  3. At the bottom of the 2016 year, there is a SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section
  4. Select Download all forms and worksheets

Ammended return

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online