Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Amended return

I filed my amended return with TurboTax. The amended return was accepted and will be direct deposit into a account. Which account will it deposit into? My credit karma account, since I used TurboTax to file the amended return. 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Amended return

Look at your amended federal tax return, Form 1040-X.  If Lines 31 and 33 have a routing number and account number entered, that is where the amended return refund will be direct deposited.  If Lines 31 and 33 are blank then the refund will be mailed as a check to the address on your amended tax return.

Amended return

The lines are xxx. But via the IRS website, the money will be deposited before the 25th. But I don't know which account. 

Amended return

The lines are xxx. But via the IRS website, the money will be deposited before the 25th. But I don't know which account.

Amended return

The lines are xxx. But via the IRS website, the money will be deposited before the 25th. 

Amended return

Since you see xxx's for the routing and account numbers, the direct deposit will be in the account that you used for direct deposit of the federal tax refund from the original federal tax return that you filed.

Amended return

I used TurboTax for the loan. So honestly I don't know if that's the account that they will use. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies