Bugsmommy04

Amended return

This whole tax year is an absolute disaster. Some how we marked some little box on accident, been fighting with the irs since February. FINALLY a was told to just amend our return after months of them telling me not to amend. Sent it in beginning of October. Online it says it was completed 11/12/21. When I call, naturally you can't get through. The automated system tells me something was mailed and I should have revived it by 11/12/21. We have informed delivery and there has been nothing from the IRS. Online it gave me a number with an extension code to call but they're either to busy it disconnects me right away or I sit on hold for literally hours and eventually get a "technical difficulties" message. I am so desperate for our taxes back. This is so ridiculous and I'm so fed up. It's been almost an entire year of this nonsense. 

Bugsmommy04

Amended return

Received* gotta love autocorrect. 

Braddster

Amended return

Soyou received it already I've been waiting all year for my amended return it says it was received to the IRS 3/12/21 and still nothing

fanfare

Amended return

after the "check is in the mail" message from IRS, expect to wait another two months, or possibly more.

Amended return

You may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area.  See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Bugsmommy04

Amended return

No, I have not received anything. That is what my post is about.