Solved: Amend return not mailed. Now got amended W2 and have to file another amended return

Amend return not mailed. Now got amended W2 and have to file another amended return

I filed my taxes and didn't understand the health insurance fine. I filed an amended return but second guess if I was doing it right so I didn't mail it in. Was that wrong to do ? Now I received an amended W2 and have to file another return . Should I do it based on the original return and not the amended one since I think I did it wrong? Or should I do it based on the amended one and fix the possible errors?

As far as the IRS is concerned, you have not done an amended return AT ALL since you never mailed one in. Re-do your amended return from the originally filed return the IRS presently has in their files. Then mail in the result.