rhett902

Searching: "Has anyone's 2017 Alabama return been approved? The state of Alabama accepted my return on 1/31, my status still states Return received and is being processed

CaraLO

Although we do not have information regarding the number of Alabama returns that have been completed by the Alabama Department of Revenue, I have included a helpful FAQ that will help you track your Alabama tax return.  It indicates that return processing times vary depending on many factors, including complexity of the return and their identity verification processes.  They ask that filers allow 8-12 weeks to receive your refund.

asdickson3

I also filed on the first day possible and I just received my refund electronically about 2 days ago.