turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rhett902

Searching: "Has anyone's 2017 Alabama return been approved? The state of Alabama accepted my return on 1/31, my status still states Return received and is being processed

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CaraLO

Searching: "Has anyone's 2017 Alabama return been approved? The state of Alabama accepted my return on 1/31, my status still states Return received and is being processed

Although we do not have information regarding the number of Alabama returns that have been completed by the Alabama Department of Revenue, I have included a helpful FAQ that will help you track your Alabama tax return.  It indicates that return processing times vary depending on many factors, including complexity of the return and their identity verification processes.  They ask that filers allow 8-12 weeks to receive your refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4779649

I also filed on the first day possible and I just received my refund electronically about 2 days ago.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies