Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jfolds21

It has been almost 7 weeks since I have filed and still no sign of my refund. The IRS website only says "We cannot provide any information about your refund." What's up?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

It has been almost 7 weeks since I have filed and still no sign of my refund. The IRS website only says "We cannot provide any information about your refund." What's up?

Did you efile? Was it accepted?
jfolds21

Yes I efiled and paid turbotax on March 30th. Turbotax is saying it is waiting on the IRS to finalize forms. While the IRS website won't tell me anything.

All the forms are finalized by now.  Are you using the Online version or the Desktop program?  If you efiled it would show here.  What does this say?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/ef...>
jfolds21

Step 2
Your refund info
The IRS hasn't finalized one or more of your forms. Once forms are finalized, you will be able to access this section.
Step 3
Get ready to save and file your returns
The IRS hasn't finalized one or more of your forms. Once forms are finalized, you will be able to access this section.

Does that mean it hasn't been accepted?

Actually it means it hasn't even been filed in the first place.
KariG
Intuit Alumni

All forms should be available. Please contact us so we can review this with you. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

Dad5
Returning Member

Yes

Dad5
Returning Member

Yes March 31

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies