turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filled jan 23 18 and it got accepted but when i check WHERS MY REFUND it says we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait 24 hours its been 2 wks

I am having the same issue. I filed my return on the 23rd and it got accepted the day after. My status bars went away and now it says that it’s still being processed and a refund date will be provided when available. I called the irs allllll day today and was not able to get through. But then everyone else around me is saying they are getting their returns on the 22nd as their where’s my refund has updated. I’m so stressed out right now. Like what the hell?

I filled jan 23 18 and it got accepted but when i check WHERS MY REFUND it says we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait 24 hours its been 2 wks

@ryanboshaw I called and mines said the same thing and they told me  my account was on hold and I have to wait 45 days that was the first rep I called back and she told me that everyone that claimed the credits we're on hold but any day I know people that received their refund and they status didn't change so I'm hoping the 22nd too even though I have no date and mines still saying processing

That’s what I am hoping for as well. I don’t know why all of a sudden everyone is getting a hold on their refund la etc... it’s so stressful!

I’m praying for the 22nd as well and that maybe my WMR just isn’t accurate.

@ccarter0210 im not sure what you mean what other amount is there

@lexiastewart Sorry-- to clarify: You need to input the Federal amount only, not federal+state.

My says no information  available
mandamail

Hey only put the FEDERAL AMOUNT IN NOT BOTH

I was able to track my refund at one point past few days I have looked and it says accepted today when I went in it kept saying they cant provide me with any info on my refund why is that?? Does that mean I got audited?
EdwardLO

This is not abnormal. There are multiple different possible reasons why this might occur. As long as you don't get a message that your return was rejected, you should be fine.

datorez99

How long do you think i should get my taxes?
EdwardLO

Most refunds are released within 21 days from the date that the return is accepted by the IRS.

I guess. It's updated to processing now. Do they count 21 Days from when it says processing or from the time they accept them? Thanks

Trishc7380, yes they do say if u did child credit that its 21 days FROM the day ur accepted or the day AFTER ur accepted. When did u get accepted and has ur changed from the ( 24 hour acknowledgment email??) Or did urs say something else?

@alexlillycharlee I was accepted the 26th. It now says funds will be released the 23rd thanks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies