turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

alb

Hi. I've received an email from Turbotax titled: "Participate in Our Survey and Get a $75 Visa Gift Card". Is it true ?. The e-mail starts as: We wanted to thank you...

...for using TurboTax to file your 2017 tax return. We are looking for a few people who can spare some time and allow us to ask some questions and learn about your TurboTax experience. You will not be asked to share any personal or confidential information. For your support, we are offering a $75 Visa gift card as an appreciation for your time. Spots are limited so please reply at your earliest convenience. We will contact you if you are selected to participate in this study. We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
  • You are available for a 30-45 minute discussion over the phone
  • You are willing to share feedback and give examples about your 2017 tax filing experience
  • You are available over the next 30 days
If you are interested in participating, please click below:
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Hi. I've received an email from Turbotax titled: "Participate in Our Survey and Get a $75 Visa Gift Card". Is it true ?. The e-mail starts as: We wanted to thank you...

It's possible.  But also possible it is a scam.  You can report it  for investigation at https://security.intuit.com/.

The sender should be turbotax.com or intuit.com (although that can be faked).  If you click on the link, you should not enter any user name, password, or personal information unless you see a padlock icon in your browser address window that means the site is secure.

KariG
Intuit Alumni

@alb I have reached out to you via email.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies