Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jennyewo

After your identity is proven how long does it take to get federa refund

Why is this verification so important what is that they want to know or verify
jennyewo

What did you have to do I am waiting on letter so I can verify myself
hillsonj

I filed 2/2  and had to go into the irs on 3/22 to verify my identity,  so now it's a waiting game. Has anyone did their verifying around the same time as myself and seen a change on their page yet

Verified On 2/27 Finally Got Return Received again in the Wheres My Refund Page...Finally it took about a month to the day for it to show back up in the system dont lose hope its coming I got about a week and a half left
samdub41

@bradleymnelson I verified on 3/6 and WMR has said we have received your return and it is being processed since 3/7

@samdub41 I filed 2/6 verified 3/6 and my wmr is saying the exact same thing!
jennyewo

Call IRS and lady said she didn’t see where I have to verified she didn’t see a letter I so I faxed 1095&8962 I hope they don’t want anything else

@samdub41 Mine went away for a month After I Verified and all I got was a message saying we have received your return and it is being processed ...then AFTER a month This Morning I finally got the bars saying they have received my return so I think my situation may be a bit different
jennyewo

Well I cannot do anything but wait 6-8 week and hope they don’t won’t anything else but it’s always something

Filed 1/28 federal received on 1/31, got a a letter to verify 3/8 verified same day, I passed the verification process and the lady told me to wait 9 weeks. Called on the 3/18 letting them know I have NOT been able to login in to WMR with my correct filing status, and that I would think by now I would be able to see that it is being processed not received just processing but was told another letter to verify was sent on 3/14. Until this day I have NOT gotten the other letter to verify. It has now been 2 weeks, so yes I’m highly upset. This year is so frustrating, I just want to see some kind of movement on WMR.gov and just nothing. So here it is I’m still waiting and waiting and still waiting to verify once again just to wait another 9 weeks! Ridiculous!!

@amykitts4 any update on your end?

@falopez426  try logging in as single instead of head of household if that’s what you filed

@falopez426  try logging in as single instead of head of household if that’s what you filed
jennyewo

falopez426 I sincerely feel your pain I am in the same situation as you are I can’t hardly take it anymore maybe we will get some relief please keep me posted I will do the same for you jennyewo
glendat86

Has anyone gotten they refund yet that verified on 3/04/19 and file EIC
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies