Solved: After filing on the 11th I am still pending, does that mean something is wrong

After filing on the 11th I am still pending, does that mean something is wrong

after filing on the 11th I am still pending. is that ok or does it mean something is wrong

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Don't worry, just because your return is still pending,doesn't mean anything is wrong. It may take longer than the usual 24 - 48 hours in some cases for your return to get accepted. It's like traveling, sometimes traffic causes delays and that happens in cyberspace as well. Heavy traffic sometimes causes slower arrival time.  See the FAQ below for additional information regarding your pending status: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4193097

Employee TurboTax Specialist