Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted Friday
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by hollymadison
After filling form 1065, I received a IRS notification asking for additional filing requirement forms 8804;8805;8813 due the partnership has foreign partners. I prepared the forms manually, the question is how to file? can I send only those forms sep... read more
Filus ‎Posted July 3, 2020 | Latest post 6m ago by PatriciaV
I took two pieces of tax related mail to the local post office to be mailed by Certified Mail;one, form 3520, to an IRS PO Box in Utah and the othera MA filing (with a refund due) from my wife, to MA Dept of Revenue PO Boxboth envelopes and Certified... read more
JetC ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 14m ago by JetC
Has anyone who took a solar credit gotten their refund before 21 days? I filed 2/9 and it was accepted 2/10. My tracker has not updated since then and is still stuck on “accepted.” I have called the IRS a few times and finally got ahold of someone wh... read more
lsalvag1 ‎Posted March 19, 2024 | Latest post 24m ago by Herr5
carmelitalamont ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 35m ago by DoninGA
I just received a late 1099-NEC and need to amend my return. In previous years this worked but on 2023 if I select amend and add the missing form, when I get to the file stage it does not let me e-file since I have "already e-filed". I can print a re... read more
kruud ‎Posted March 4, 2024 | Latest post 36m ago by JulieS
Do I need to write to Sprintax to delete what I started in Turbotax? If so, is there an email address you can give me? I couldn't find it. I am a full-time student and although I tried to reach the IRS by phone, I could not reach them. I think if I c... read more
ecenurcosar ‎Posted 59m ago | Latest post 44m ago by CatinaT1
When can I expect my refund to hit on my bank account?
joemireles ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 55m ago by DoninGA
I worked in America as a work and travel student in 2023. When I applied for a tax refund with Turbotax, in addition to the return of 920 dollars on my tax return, they also added an extra money of 921 dollars, which was said to be left over from 202... read more
ecenurcosar ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by Vanessa A
I used TurboTax to file for a tax extension and chose IRS Direct Pay for the payment. I selected the wrong payment category—instead of marking it as an "extension", I chose "payment due" to pay for my 1040 in the "Reason for Payment" section in IRS d... read more
jim202400 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by CatinaT1
There is no Fix Return option when I go to try to make corrections to my amended tax return. Is this going to pop up? How am I going to know what to fix?
nikkiebonyjones1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by CatinaT1
Submitted a 2023 Federal Ammended return using Desktop version and got an error message saying I needed to check for updates. So I did that. Now E-file Status says: "Transmission Trouble - Please Try AgainWe are unable to detect a succesful transmiss... read more
MT1232 ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post an hour ago by CatinaT1
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies