Accepted both state(CO) and federal tax 2 months ago. Irs deposited but state tax did not.when i try to track my refund, there is“did not receive yet”.what should i do ?

hilalsenel

I filed 01/21/2018 and accepted both state(CO) and federal tax on 01/22/2018. Irs deposited refund but state tax did not deposit yet. Also when i try to track my refund via colorado.gov, there is showing that “did not receive yet”. So what should i do ? 

MicheleR

You would need to contact your States Department of Revenue for your refund status. 

See this link to Colorado Refund Status and Colorado FAQ - Where is My Refund?

For additional Information
Colorado Department Of Revenue Customer Service Representatives are available 
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tax Information: 303-238-SERV (7378)