Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4464c letter received sat. Checked my transcripts yesterday and had a processing date of March 5 2018.... does that mean I’m getting somewhere? Finally?

So when did u actually receive it or did u ever receive it ..???

4464c letter received sat. Checked my transcripts yesterday and had a processing date of March 5 2018.... does that mean I’m getting somewhere? Finally?

I files my taxes on 1/29 accepted on 1/29..  got a letter in the mail on 2/10 ... still processing 

you may not be checking this thread any longer but curious to see if any of you ever got your refunds from 2019? I filed mine on 7/8/20 (it was on time) electronically.  IRS accepted it. it is a significant refund, i.e. $20k.   well, it is no more than 13 months later and I am still waiting. It used to be that it would show the status of still processing. Then about a month ago that just went away entirely. I have gotten in touch with representatives back in the middle of 2021 and they all said it looks odd that it hasn’t been paid yet, all they could say is be patient it couldn’t be legally any more than another 60 days.  IRS sent me notices every couple months saying they need more time. I just asked for a transcript and received it. Everything shown is 0000 for 2019, at the bottom it says refund freeze code 810.  Any ideas?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies