Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ssarahh97

4464c letter received sat. Checked my transcripts yesterday and had a processing date of March 5 2018.... does that mean I’m getting somewhere? Finally?

I have a cycle date of 20180705

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

17 Replies

4464c letter received sat. Checked my transcripts yesterday and had a processing date of March 5 2018.... does that mean I’m getting somewhere? Finally?

I file 1/20/18 accept 1/27-18

Received letter 2/23/18

Stating wait 60 well today is exactly 60 & nothing still no status change or money in my account ....anyone else same boat ??

It has been 62 days, no refund and no further notice from the iRS.  I called the telephone number provided in the letter, spent 25 minutes going through their call tree and the final message was "We are unable to give you any additional information at this time".  I'm looking for another number!
nicokai52

Same here where’s my refund say it’s being processed! Received 4464c irs letter and it’s said wait 60 days more! Don’t know what is happening!
hinami07

I called them today and was told 2 different thing a lady said somebody gave me to much information and that my review was still going and started march 5th but a man told me that it was released March 2... And expect something 3 weeks from March 2 and the lady said dont bother until April 19th 45 days from the 5th.. Something wrong is going on here You should call them and confirm..

ENO034

I have been waiting i filled 2/7/2018 and I was supposed to receive my refund 2/28 and I received the same letter 3/1/2018 but the letter is not asking me for nothing or to do anything. Told me to wait the 60 days :( so I have been calling and calling and all they can say is hang tight. Yesterday a rep at the IRS told me nothing is wrong that she can see that I just need to hang in there Its crazy.

I'm in the same boat. Filed/accepted 2/9/2018.  Transcripts have 570 code w/ 3/19/2018 processing date.  4464c letter received (dated 3-15-18) after two IRS calls and rep saying no letter went out.  Now supposed to allow up to 60 days from date of the letter.

Any update from those receiving the 4464c letter?  I'm still waiting. I'm most likely will not be using TurboTax next year. I'm not saying it's  their fault for the delay, I'm just have havining second thoughts about e-filing with them

Same drama here...received 4464c letter 3/31...said it will began processing return 4/9 and to wait 60 days ays..I filed my tax 2/1 accepted same day Did ID on 3/19..so I called tax advocated today..they said will contact me in 3 business days...craziness
cpuaacox

I'm in the same boat. I just got off the phone with the tax advocate who said "she couldn't do anything for me and i needed to wait" but she transfer me over to someone else to find out if something has changed. Well, this guy told me that the department that is handling the reviews are backup and are lack of employees. I also asked if I don't receive my money on the 60 day mark what do I need to do, he said to call them back and they can file a referral BUT that alone can take another 30 days to get a reply. I filed 2/2/18, should have gotten my refund back on 2/23/18, and got the  4464C letter on March 9th. Oh and the guy said that everyone was being looked at and it wasn't just random people... freaking crazy.... #depressed

I don't use Turbo Tax anymore, but I just received the same letter.  It is because the IRS is waiting to make sure that there is not anyone reporting income late.  Last year I invested some money in a publically traded company which went bankrupt.  They reported my income very very late.  This year I don't have that, but the IRS doesn't want to give me my money until they know for a fact that I reported all of my income.

Have anybody received theirs that's been waiting since February 25 filing and accepted

I filed on 2/17, my taxes were accepted that same day. after the 21 days were up, I called irs who said my return wasn't even going to get looked at until March and I received the same letter staying you wait 60 days . I'm so fed up!! it's ridiculous!!

This is not a tax Practioner’s fault, ie turbo tax. This is because the IRS is so under funded that they cannot process the withholdings fast enough and finalize your tax transcripts in time to pay you. The IRS doesn’t know if you actually paid in the amount of tax that you are claiming. Once they have completed your tax transcripts, you will be paid. If you go to the IRS website and look at your IRS transcript, if the withholding transcript is blank, that is why.

I filed my taxes on 1/29/19. The IRS accepted the 1040 on the same day, since I filed a married-joint return, I was under the impression that I could look up the refund progress on the WMR with both our SSNs, so I did that a few times. The IRS took my bars away the next day and told me to call them and tell them I had a reference code 9001 (USING MORE THAN 1 SSN IN THE WMR PAGE), which I soon found out later. That was 9 weeks ago, give or take a few days. The only way from there I could look up the progress of my refund processing status all the way through was to order my IRS transcripts online at irs.gov and go to tax records and click on the online transcripts. I called the IRS once already and they told me 45 days or less with the expected 4464c letter. By this time, I already got the 5071c letter and the cp301 letters from them, which are both IVO related letters. All I have right now is a 150 code, 766 code, 768 code and a 570 code on my transcripts basically saying they made the transactions for my refund and they have a credit hold on my acct. the one you don’t want to see as far as freeze codes is the 810 code because that’s the refund freeze code.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies