Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2023 TT e-file says still in pending after filing form 5695 with Form 1040

Filed my 1040 return February 8th, 2024@1:12 a.m. and still in pending status on transmission to IRS.

Someone from TT needs to respond as to the hold up in the  processing...besides wait another 24-48 hrs because IRS is still reviewing it or there backed up..

..people are nervous and anxious on what to do.I've been a TT user 4 many many years...This will be my last year.I would hate to file with another software company and cause a duplication tax return with IRS...but it looks like here I come H& R block

Bad Bad TT ...go to ur room!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Some of you may have experienced pending delays with returns containing Form 5695.

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

Some customers may have received an email with instructions on how to proceed. If so, please follow the directions given in your email.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine has been pending since the 7th, same situation as everyone else. I was just notified it was REJECTED. Got a feeling there will be a lot of these today, their system screwed up that form and didn’t fill parts out. This is ridiculous!!

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

The form has been updated. Please complete the steps below and resubmit. Let me know if your return is accepted. It should not go into pending.

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

Some customers may have received an email with instructions on how to proceed. If so, please follow the directions given in your email.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies