Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2021 Turbo Tax for Mac

Hi - I'm hoping someone out there can assist me.  I've been in the endless webpage hop of links trying to find a solution to what I would have initially thought was an easy issue.  2021 was the first time, I opted to use Turbo Tax online rather than download the software and use a desktop version.  Since filing my taxes. I've had to amend them.  As it's past October, I now have to send them in via the regular post but I need to first access them to be able to amend them.  Turbo Tax takes me through all the steps to downloading the 2021 Premier desktop for Mac but once I enter my license number in the requested window, the download for MAC OS fades to grey and says, not compatible.  Ugh.  So frustrating.  I've emailed Intuit, tried using their online bot but she doesn't appear to understand anything and I don't speak bot so that was a wasted 30 minutes.  I've also tried to call the number as I'm routinely directed but the wait times vary from an hour to an hour and a half.  Even the DMV is shorter and more user friendly then Intuit.  I'm at my wits' end here and would altogether opt to never deal with Intuit again except that I do need to refile my taxes and intuit is holding my forms so unless I figure this out, I'm essentially and their mercy.  Some please help!  All I need is to download the Mac Desktop version of Turbo Tax Premiere for 2021.   Thank you!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

2021 Turbo Tax for Mac

Try using these webpages to contact TurboTax support -

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Your only other option is to use the toll free number - 1-800-4-INTUIT (1-800-446-8848)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies