Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2020 Amendment

I efiled before TT updated the forms for 1095A. 8962 and corrections to other forms amendment received on 4/5/21. Nothing has been updated on my account now going on 12  weeks. Nothing on WMAR.

My return has now processed (6/16) took forever because Turbo Tax software had not been updated with the tax changes,  although they still have to systematically adjust the Premium Tax Credit Refund.

What do I do to ensure that the correct  Turbo Tax forms with all updates by IRS including Recovery Rebate are associated to my account. I already filed to correct filing status to HOH which has not been processed yet due to the software forms being out-dated??

Can I efile an Amended return to show the corrected forms reflecting HOH so that I can do this electronically.

Everything is taking forever and they have not posted my amendment to the Master File STILL. I filed before the American Recovery Act on 1/30/21 and due to all the tax law changes it took them 16 weeks to process my efiled return.  The Filing Status is wrong it should be  HOH.  I have a qualified dependent.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

2020 Amendment

No guidance... I am in this predicament because of TT software.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies