Other tax discussions
or Ask a Question
Trending Discussions
georged ‎01-21-2019
0
0
Ethanas14 ‎01-18-2019
0
7
I'm an adult but I lived at home with my mom in 2018. Only income was a withdrawal from my 401K. If my mom claims me as a dependent how will that impact my taxes?
dreamer2017 ‎01-21-2019
0
2
I am doing my rental LLC's individually for each building, and then combining the K-1's for each LLC into the Master LLC that covers them all. Do you need an EIN for each individual LLC?Thank you
andersonapartments ‎01-21-2019
0
4
golish ‎01-20-2019
0
1
Jonbonvon ‎01-10-2019
0
4
Andie0220 ‎01-21-2019
0
1
Japessebas ‎01-21-2019
0
1
dbfarnon ‎01-08-2019
1
2
My friend is an authorized user on my credit card because she has a bad credit score. She pays me back $1,000-4,000 every other month for her charges. Do I file this as a "loan"? Or is it considered a gift under tax rules? Thanks in advance!
ellie_ ‎01-21-2019
0
1
The Benjamins
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.