Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On time payment score is incorrect

I pulled my credit report through the Turbo app and my on time payment score is showing 95% and notes "Needs Improvement", but I have never missed a payment. All of the accounts listed are paid on time at 100% but there is one account on the list with 0 payments made and 0 payments missed I think may be lowering my rating. I have no idea what that account is and why there is no data attached. How can I get this corrected?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I did click in to the details which helps and will now contact the institution about getting this removed. I agree, I had no idea it was listed! Thank you so much for your help GabiU!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

Hi cfab3375. Thanks for reaching out (& congrats on all your on time payments)!

While in the Turbo App under Credit Score, you can click on the account you don't recognize within the "On-time payments" section. Once you click on the payment history of the account, you can get more information on how old the account is, if it's an Open account, it's type and more. 

Once you figure out where this unknown account may be from, it's in your best interest to reach out to the institution and ask if you can close it out. Turbo is great for this reason because it's bringing to light what you didn't know was under your name. After downloading Turbo myself, I realized I owed CenturyLink $105. After I paid it off, it was removed from my profile.

I really hope this helps, cfb3375! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did click in to the details which helps and will now contact the institution about getting this removed. I agree, I had no idea it was listed! Thank you so much for your help GabiU!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies