turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Xcution00
Returning Member

Tax return for 2018 help

So i did my taxes with turbo tax but when it was time to e file i didn't have access to last years files like it was requested. So i chose to mail my files. However i just downloaded the PDF's to my PC and i haven't printed or even sent my files. The status on Turbo-tax is just Printed. Now with that said can i still go to another company and redo my taxes so i don't have to go through the hassle of sending stuff through mail.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Tax return for 2018 help

Sure You can go elsewhere since you have not e-filed yet  (that would be recorded electronically by the IRS) nor have you mailed it in (tht isn't recorded until the IRS actually gets it in the mail.

OR....when you log into your account and look at the page that shows your 2018 file...you can click on "ADD A State"  (just under the state block on the left side), and once back in you can go to the filing section and switch over to Efile and e-file what is in there now (if it's really complete)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies