Visitor II

Resident Alien

Im on J1 Research Scholar I am considered a Resident Alien, I would like to be oriented on what to do, I was told that I have to do as any other citizen but I have no income, I work as a volunteer on research. I am fully supported by my parents. I also was told that otherwise fill out form 8843. I'd like to know what to do and what is form 8843.


Thank you